The Three Images Before the Great Journey of 1101


Hello fellow nobleman,

Below are the images requested by the court.

1. Best Piece of Creative Work

MacNeil Boarding House Extension


This is model is part of my Major Design Project for Design and Tech in Year 12 and it is the first architectural project that I have ever done. It was the first opportunity that allowed me to take a sneak peek into the architectural world and ensured me that this is what I want to do for uni. I was also lucky enough to have this project nominated by the HSC markers for the Shape Exhibition 2018 and fun fact, it was not selected by the broad.

2. A Great Piece of Architecture


Military History Museum, Germany
By Daniel Libeskind



I have always admired Daniel Libeskind's architecture and this is one of his many work that inspires me. In this project, his studio was asked to design an extension for the historical museum and the large pointy structure you can see above is what he presented. Other than its unique shape, the extension (a viewing platform) points towards an area where the fire bombing begun in Dresden, Germany, during the war, providing a space for reflection. This kind of bold extension design is not uncommon throughout Libeskind's work and what inspired me most was the way he put meanings and emphasis on the context of the building and thus provide its users with profound insights.

3. An Original Photo of Something Beautiful

Sunset in Shifen Street, Taiwan



This photo was taken for a friend during our trip to Taiwan and as for "something Beautiful" I am referring to the sunset in this old graceful railway street. It is nice seeing how on one side of photo you have the beautiful mountain range and on the other side the classical building of old Taiwan. It really gives an exotic feeling to urban dwellers like myself, although the photo couldn't show how splendid the view truly was, it is something that you have to see with your own eyes.

4. Images of Clients and their Respective Words

Related image
Noble, Creased, Flexing

Image result for revival motorcycles
Pipes, Brutal, Thrusting 

Gloss, Tilted, Abstract

Comments

Popular posts from this blog