Project 3 Week 4 - Second Draft

Other than the textures, I also attempted to create another design for the school. This draft ended up being the draft I brought to the final tutorial in which it was yet again discarded.



This time I simplified the section and started extruding different floor base on one of the perspectives drawings done a few weeks back. I then added in some exterior and artificial landscape to experiment with different ideas. The green was supposed to be a man-made hill that cover up the computer lab below and the mixture of black and glass in the middle is supposed to be a gallery.

This is the perspective drawing I based the draft on
Ultimately, this design was not used to develop further as the feedback from the last tutorial encourages the building to be completely in the air and act like an actual bridge. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog