Project 3 Week 3 - The Plan

I have chosen Zaha Hadid's Vitra fire station plan started developing different sections for the school.



The first section I developed is a simple outline of some of the major part of the building.


The second section is also done by tracing the outline of the building. However, this time I used some colour to indicate how spaces are allocated.


For the third section, I started playing around with different small parts of the section by multiplying them and transforming them.


The last section I developed is of a different approach comparing to the others. I created it by tracing out the shadow of the building from the site plan and ended up with a vary interesting shape.


I ended up settling with this section and began developing my first SketchUp draft which will be discussed in the next post.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog